Thank you, to the numbers of you who have told me of your visit to this blog just within the past few weeks. I value your friendship and reader’s eyes; feel free to continue giving me your feedback. As those that know me well, my tendency is to the intense, deep, and philosophical- I’m a cancer crab after all! It is my desire to begin weaving humor into much more of my writing – and to those of you that make my sides split with laughter, I’m leaning on you big time. No pressure! --Rebecca
Thursday, January 04, 2007
Thank you
Thank you, to the numbers of you who have told me of your visit to this blog just within the past few weeks. I value your friendship and reader’s eyes; feel free to continue giving me your feedback. As those that know me well, my tendency is to the intense, deep, and philosophical- I’m a cancer crab after all! It is my desire to begin weaving humor into much more of my writing – and to those of you that make my sides split with laughter, I’m leaning on you big time. No pressure! --Rebecca
