Thursday, October 16, 2008

Some Photos to Share

So, I have been pitiful at the task of carrying the camera around the past six years I have done my work at the Center. Here are a few photos snagged from the past couple of weeks. The first is from last night. We held a movie screening and then panel discussion that I moderated that included Joey P. (on the right) from Sopranos/Matrix/Memento, etc. fame. A great experience.
The next two are at my annual Fellowship meeting in September with Mrs. C and Thom at the left.

And then, finally, reconnected with my longest childhood friend Julie Shinabery Legge while she was in Atlanta visiting with her husband attending a convention. The last photo is from our childhood together in the countryside of southern Michigan where we attended nursery school together (I'm the dark-headed one of course and Julie is 3rd from the left. The rest are our sibs).

Just returned from San Francisco and headed to Mayo Clinic for my 6-mos. check-up on Monday/Tuesday of next week. A busy but fulfilling few weeks!